Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 14, 2011

How Great is Our God?

I don't have a whole lot to say tonight, I have been sick with a summer cold (eww) and haven't really been feeling very well. I was determined to make it to church this morning. So with the help of some thera-flu I made it! Cant allow anything to keep me from God. One excuse is always as good as the other.

PTL my nephews and my sister went with us :-)! My sisters husband works 3rd shift so he wasn't able to attend. However I do believe that they had a good time and I am very excited to think that today was the beginning of a new life for them as well.

Long story short, our church which was TBD didn't exactly have a home :-( We were renting a cafe to use on Sundays. With lots of prayer, God provided a home! It was an amazing day at Bellview! We didn't make it to breakfast but there was breakfast and then the praise and worship and even lunch following. Around 1 pm today it was voted on for both churches to become 1! 100% voted YES! AMEN!!

I am so excited to begin this journey. If any of you need a church home or would like to check it out just let me know! We would love to see everyone! I am so blessed to be a part of this merging (if you will) I cant wait to figure out what God has in store for me at this new church. Teaching opportunities? I don't know but God does and I cant wait to let you know where I will be starting!






No comments:

Post a Comment