Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Back to School!!"

We are all so excited for school to start back. Of course, mom and dad are definitely ready. We have already went shopping for school clothes and shoes. My grandma was so sweet and bought all of the kids their school supplies! What a relief that was. I'm not a big fan of being out in the crowds for "back to school." I can not believe that Breanna is starting 3rd grade. Yes you did read that correctly! 3rd Grade!!! She has received all A's up until this point and very happy that she is committed to doing good in school. Breanna is such a good girl. She is so kind hearted and sweet. I worry as she gets older but I know that God is in control and that he will protect her and help us guide her. Well that is all for now. Just had a few things on my mind that I wanted to share~!

God Bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment