Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm not a Pastor.

So as you know I have begun to read my bible. A lot of lessons that maybe we don't think about (at least I haven't thought about) the way that we should. Did Jesus die on the cross for OUR sins? YES. But God also gave us his word to live by. There aren't any excuses, all that we need to know is right there in front of us. Is it hard? ABSOLUTELY!  Being raised in a secular world is hard BUT, I am now learning that just because I have asked Jesus Christ into my heart as my savior DOES NOT mean that I can go about life as nothing else is new. Accepting Jesus Christ is so much more then that. Most of us know the story of Eve eating the BAD APPLE and about Noah building the Arc, but do we realize the reasoning behind that? I'm not going to go into additional detail. Maybe just something to ponder that I have been pondering. Its NOT OK to just have Jesus Christ in our lives when its convenient or when we think it will do good for us and just hanging on the sidelines when we don't want him there. Either we are in or we are out! Hard lesson but I have learned that for sure! Praise the Lord for that, AMEN! I know it can be a little overwhelming to think about reading the entire bible but its like any other good book, once I got started I just couldn't put it down. Take it day by day and lesson by lesson. Just my 2 cents for the evening......

No comments:

Post a Comment