Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 26, 2011

Now is as good a time as any.

It's 1232am and I cant sleep so I figured it would be good to blog a little. Jimmy and I were a little slow out of the gate to get walking but we did finally start today! We got up this morning and got Breanna ready for school, we ate breakfast and immediately took our Koda boy for a walk at the park. We then returned home and decided we really need to get some yard work done so, yep you got it! We got the weed eating and mowing done in the front and sides of the house. We also used the leaf blower to clean up the dusty garage! I'm so glad that we got that done. Tomorrow we are doing the same thing except tomorrow it will be the back yard. I'm so glad that Jimmy has committed to this with me. I felt SO good today.

Jimmy has been looking for work for a while now. He has had a few interviews but that is really about it. I'm happy to say that he was called to do some pre-testing for O'reilly's Auto Parts. He went yesterday and passed that with flying colors and went back today for an interview. He feels like it went well. We wont know for sure until we get the call. Please keep us in your prayers. Its a tough time for so many right now looking for work.

Breanna has had a wonderful start to the school year! She has been spending a lot of time on her school work, as she always does. She takes school so seriously and truly enjoys it. I am so proud of her, she always works so hard and never accepts less than!

I don't really have much else to say. I will keep everyone posted about the weight loss and any other adventures that come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment